Seek The Peak is back for its 16th year complete with 13 kilometers of fitness bragging rights and a challenge guaranteed to leave you breathless.
With an awe-inspiring 1400 m climb, Seek The Peak will test your fitness, stamina and overall mental toughness but the camaraderie will keep you powering onwards and upwards. Face the 13 km course alone or tackle it with a team splitting up the legs including the famous Grouse Grind.
Stay tuned for details on Seek the Peak June 16, 2019!
Tools for Success
Own this ultimate fitness accomplishment in 2018. Here are the tools you need to succeed:
- Register online now until June 19, 2018 at 12:00pm or come into Guest Services. In-person registration will also be available June 20-23 at Guest Services and race day from 6:30am-7:15am.
- Prepare for race day with a 10-week customized training program (online and in person) exclusively for registrants of Seek the Peak.
- Get to know the course.
- Fundraise in support of the B.C. Cancer Foundation with the help of friends and family as you get ready for race day .
WHO’S AFRAID OF FEW HILLS?
(Feb 1 - Mar 1)
(Mar 2 - Apr 30)
(May 1 - Jun 20)
|Day Of Race
|Youth (18 & Under)||$40||$45||$50/pp||$60|
|Relay (2, 3 or 4 People)||$40/pp||$45/pp||$50/pp||$60/pp|
Current Grouse Mountain passholders receive a 20% discount off rates above.
Entry Fee Includes:
- Skyride download with bib
- One spectator admission ticket valid on June 24, 2018
- Shuttle between Grouse Mountain and Ambleside
- Souvenir race bib
- Finisher Medal
- Finish line celebration including live DJ, yoga, and goodies from our sponsors
- Aid stations at each check point and at the finish line – includes hydration and food
2018 T-Shirt Design - Sold Out!
Participant shirts by StormTech.
Package Pick Up
June 20-23 - 8am - 8pm: Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain. Recommended: Come early, beat the rush!
June 24 6:30 am - 7:30 am: Seek the Peak start area, Ambleside Beach, West Vancouver
While you can pick up your package on the race day, we highly encourage picking up your package in advance. The package will also have goodies you’ll need (and want) for race day including:
- Race timing bib
- Skyride ticket for a guest
- Gifts and info from our event sponsors
- Event Shirt (if purchased)
Completed waivers required:
Please note that a completed and signed waiver must be presented in order to pick-up your package.
Race Day Schedule
6:30am: Event Day Registration begins at Ambleside, Main Concession
7:15am: Event Day Registration closes at Ambleside, Main Concession
8:05am: Introduction and pre-race briefing
8:10am: Race Warm-up
8:15am: Race Begins
11:00am: Finish and Awards Celebration including music, food and other fun activities.
*schedule subject to change
Public washrooms will be available at the start, finish, and near the beginning of Legs 3 and 4.
Transportation and Parking:
Pay parking is at Grouse Mountain
Complimentary shuttles will operate from Grouse Mountain to Ambleside Park on a continuous loop between 6:15am-10am. Shuttles between Ambleside and Checkpoint 1 will run in continuous loops between 7am-9:30am.
There is plenty of parking available at Ambleside Beach. Please note that there is no shuttle back to Ambleside from Grouse Mountain after the race. Racers are responsible for getting back to the start if they have parked there.
Parking at Checkpoint #1 is not recommended due to very limited space. Any cars must park 200 metres away and walk in to Checkpoint #1. PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking north of Klee Wyck Park on Keith Road (200m from Checkpoint #1)
Once you have completed the spectacular 13 km run, be sure to stay for the celebration and awards ceremony at the top of Grouse Mountain. Enjoy yoga, snacks and goodies from our sponsors, and more.
Categories & Awards:
Medals and fabulous prizes from our sponsors will be awarded in the following categories.
Individual – Male and Female
Top Overall 3 Men and Women
12 and under (top 3) | 13-19 years (top 3) | 20-29 years (top 3)
30-39 years (top 3) | 40-49 years (top 3)
50-59 years (top 3) | 60-69 years (top 3) | 70-74 years (top 3)
75+ years (top 3)